Care Plus Basic First Aid Kit
The Care Plus Compact First Aid Kit is a handy, but complete first aid kit with the most important first aid supplies for at home, in the car and on a trip or short trip.
- 38 items in a compact and practical first aid kit
- Suitable first aid kit for at home and in the car
- Suitable for a day out, short trip, bike ride or outdoor sports activity
- Packed in a striking and practical nylon pouch with Velcro for attachment to the belt or bicycle handlebar
- Includes table of contents in words and pictures
FIRST AID KIT COMPACT
- 5 compresses 5 x 5 cm
- 2 non-adhesive compresses 10 x 10 cm
- 1 hydrophilic bandage 5 cm x 4 m
- 6 wound plasters 19 x 38 mm
- 5 wound plasters 25 x 72 mm
- 2 wound plasters 60 x 100 mm
- 2 staples -adhesive compresses
- 1 bandage 12 x 12 cm
- 1 fixing tape roll 2.5 cm x 5 m
- 1 pair of vinyl gloves
- 6 alcohol wipes
- 1 first aid scissors (small)
- 1 tweezers
- 6 safety pins
- 1 contents overview
Size 45 x 150 x 204 mm.
Weight 235 g.
Brand Care Plus.
- Spend £30 - FREE UK Postage
- Under £30 Royal Mail - £2.95
- Next Day - £5.95 UK
- EU Starting At £5.95
FREE UK postage for all orders over £30, with a delivery time of around 4 business days, NI FREE over £250 due to extra costs.
Next day delivery in the UK is available for £5.95, our cut off time is 12.30pm, orders after this time will be sent on the next business day, this is a Monday to Friday service.
We offer shipping to countries in the European Union shipping starts at £5.95.
Any errors in the information supplied are at the sole responsibly of the customer.
The company (us) shall not be held liable for delays with delivery of goods caused by third parties.
In the event of a lost package we will require up to 14 business days before being able to replace or credit for any lost goods.
Some items are restricted UK sales only, such as archery items, gas masks and foods containing meat are now restricted from entering the EU from the UK.
In this event the website may restrict these sales or we will contact you with available options and the chance to amend or cancel your order. As the importer you are responsible for ensuring that any goods imported are legal within your country.
All Archery sales will require photographic ID to verify over 18, this can be emailed to us to complete the order.
You the customer are responsible for any costs incurred on products supplied outside the UK, such as import duty and or VAT. We do not include such costs on our store as rates vary from country to country.
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK, in most cases orders have been returned to us by the post office as simply uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered.
Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a postage charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.