Hydrapak Hydrasleeve 3L Water Reservoir
The Hydrapak Hydrasleeve 3L Reservoir keeps your water cool, the insulated sleeve keeps your water flowing cold, its also tough so it can be thrown around outside the pack.
The included 3L Shape-Shift reservoir is equipped with performance features, including an insulated drink tube & dust cover.
So go on, beat the heat and win that race!
- Roll-top opens for fast filling and buckles closed for carrying and hanging
- Insulating foam layer, with thermal reflective liner, prevents heat transfer keeping your water at an ideal temperature longer
- Shape-Shift™ 3L reservoir features an adjustable baffle that maintains a low-profile when filled, unlock the baffle to access the full reservoir volume
- Flexible 36" HydraFusion™ drink tube insulates in hot weather and offers protection in tough conditions, dirt guard protects silicone bite valve from collecting dirt
- High-flow Blaster™ bite valve self seals after each sip and features a smooth twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Access port to the Plug-N-Play™ connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) for convenient refilling
- Made of water proof, 210D Nylon ripstop fabric for abrasion resistance and a smooth finish for easy packing
- 100% BPA & PVC free
- Wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
Dimensions: 500 x 200mm
Volume: 3 litres
- Spend £40 - FREE UK Postage
- Under £40 Royal Mail - £2.95
- Next Day - £5.95 UK
- EU Starting At £6.95
FREE UK postage for all orders over £40, with a delivery time of around 7-14* business days (*During Busy Periods).
Next day delivery in the UK is available for £5.95, our cut off time is 12.30pm, orders after this time will be sent on the next business day, this is a Monday to Friday service.
We offer shipping to countries in the European Union shipping starts at £6.95.
Any errors in the information supplied are at the sole responsibly of the customer.
The company (us) shall not be held liable for delays with delivery of goods caused by third parties.
In the event of a lost package we will require up to 14 business days before being able to replace or credit for any lost goods.
Returned orders due to non collection by customers when couriers have repeatedly tried to deliver, returns from customs from EU/NI orders will be refunded minus shipping costs entailed due to no fault of ourselves.
These items are UK sales only, Archery, Gas Masks and Meat Products, NO EXPORT to EU.
As the importer you are responsible for ensuring that any goods imported are legal within your country.
All Archery sales will require photographic ID to verify over 18, this can be emailed to us to complete the order.
You the customer are responsible for any costs incurred on products supplied outside the UK, such as import duty and or VAT. We do not include such costs on our store as rates vary from country to country.
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK, in most cases orders have been returned to us by the post office as simply uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered.
Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a postage charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.