Champion 2.2 kw Mighty Atom Suitcase Inverter Petrol Generator
Getting the power where you need it has been made easy. At just 17.6kg the Champion 92001i is the world’s lightest 2.2kW inverter generator (Weight excludes fuel).
- The Mighty Atom is the World's lightest 2kW Inverter generator at only 17.6kg
- Petrol powered 79cc engine with up to 10.5 hours of run time (at 25% load)
- Confidently connect your electronics with true sine wave technology (< 3% THD)
- Reliable Champion engine produces 2200 Maximum Watts, 1900 Running Watts
- Muliple outlets including two 240V 13A outlets and a 12V DC outlet
- Quiet operation at only 58 dBA
- LED Indicators and an economy mode to save fuel
- Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter has a 500ml oil capacity
- Connect this inverter with another Champion 2200-watt inverter for 30 amps of power (with the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit)
At the heart of “The Mighty Atom” is the super economical and reliable Champion 4-Stroke 79cc Euro V Emission Standard engine, which lets you enjoy a quiet 58 dBA at 7 metres for up to 10.5 hours of run time at 25% load (Eco Mode) and helps it produce 2.375 KVA / 1.9 KW of power effortlessly.
Power Rating of the Champion 92001i
- 2500 STARTING WATTS (Short bursts of output for approx. 6 seconds ONLY in order to fire up motor driven equipment)
- 2200 MAXIMUM WATTS (The absolute MAXIMUM output that your Generator will give you for about 5 minutes tops, before tripping)
- 1900 RUNNING WATTS (The all-important CONTINUOUS Rated power that your Generator will comfortably run at to provide power to your chosen equipment, also this is the most relevant value to compare against other models)
Using Sensitive Equipment with The Electrical Power from The Champion 92001i – The Mighty Atom
True Sine Wave inverter technology makes The Mighty Atom ideal for sensitive electronics such as computers, laptops and TV. This makes the Champion 92001i perfect for your next camping trip or for powering small household items like fridges/freezers, power tools, lighting units & garden equipment.
The Champion 92001i Generator is Easy to Start and Use
Champion’s new EZ Start Dial removes all the confusion of starting the generators engine. The Champion 92001i has an easy read LED light display. This shows maintenance, low oil and receptacle status indicators. This is important as you will need to know when your generator will need servicing after the scheduled hours run time has been reached, this will help keep your generator maintained and running for thousands of hours use.
You can connect other Champion inverter generators to the Mighty Atom with the optional Parallel Kit.
The unit comes with 2 x 230V 13A sockets and 1 x 12V output fitted to the Champion 92001i to connect your electrical equipment up to.
What Happens If I Do Not Use My Champion 92001i For Long Periods?
If you are planning to store your generator for a long period its ‘best practice’ to either drain the fuel tank then run the generator until it stops. This will prevent any unused fuel congealing and clogging the carburettor. Or to stop the fuel from going off use a petrol additive. Remember, stale fuel can stop your generator from starting when you need it.
Stage V / Stage 5 Emissions Compliant Generator
Stage V / Stage 5 Emissions Compliant Generators are now a requirement for any non-road going mobile machinery and plant. Any new generator required for rental, hire, mobile applications, construction sites, entertainment events, weddings and other non-permanent or non-standby applications are now required to be Stage V/stage 5 emissions compliant. The Champion 92001i meets these requirements.
What’s in The Box
1 x Champion 92001i Generator
Dual port USB adaptor
Battery charging cables
It is also covered by a Champion 3-year warranty for peace of mind.
- Spend £40 - FREE UK Postage
- Under £40 Royal Mail - £2.95
- Next Day - £5.95 UK
- EU Starting At £5.95
FREE UK postage for all orders over £40, with a delivery time of around 4 business days, NI FREE over £250 due to extra costs.
Next day delivery in the UK is available for £5.95, our cut off time is 12.30pm, orders after this time will be sent on the next business day, this is a Monday to Friday service.
We offer shipping to countries in the European Union shipping starts at £5.95.
Any errors in the information supplied are at the sole responsibly of the customer.
The company (us) shall not be held liable for delays with delivery of goods caused by third parties.
In the event of a lost package we will require up to 14 business days before being able to replace or credit for any lost goods.
Some items are restricted UK sales only, such as archery items, gas masks and foods containing meat are now restricted from entering the EU from the UK.
In this event the website may restrict these sales or we will contact you with available options and the chance to amend or cancel your order. As the importer you are responsible for ensuring that any goods imported are legal within your country.
All Archery sales will require photographic ID to verify over 18, this can be emailed to us to complete the order.
You the customer are responsible for any costs incurred on products supplied outside the UK, such as import duty and or VAT. We do not include such costs on our store as rates vary from country to country.
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK, in most cases orders have been returned to us by the post office as simply uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered.
Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a postage charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.