6 Month Fuel Your Preparation Freeze Dried Survival Food Kit
Please Allow 1 Week DIspatch.
The 6 Month Fuel Your Preparation Freeze Dried Survival Food Kit will give you well over 200 meals, for many months of nutritious high quality emergency food.
- 80,000 calories of freeze dried food
- 25 years shelf-life for preppers.
- Quality Fuel Your Preparation Brand
- 24 Tins Family Survival Food Kit
A huge saving when bought as a kit of at last £90 as opposed to buying single tins.
6 Month Emergency Food Kit:
- Two x Tins Pasta Bolognaise
- Two x Tins Chicken Tikka
- Two x Tins 5 Bean Cassoulet
- Two x Tins Vegetable Fried Rice
- Two x Tins Chicken Fajita Rice
- Two x Tins Chicken Fried Rice
- Two x Tins Custard Apple Crunch
- Two x Tins Scrambled Eggs
- Two x Tins Vegetable Tikka Rice
- Two x Tins Chili Con Carne Rice
- Two x Tins Morning Oats With Raspberries
- Two x Tins Beef Potato Stew
A good ££ saving when bought together as a 6 month emergency food kit.
The tins are airtight, water tight and extremely robust. They have the additional convenience of a plastic lid to provide an airtight seal keeping the contents fresh for up to 7 days after opening.
To rehydrate the contents simply measure a portion, add boiling water, leave to stand for 8-10 minutes, stir and you have a delicious meal in minutes.
A selection of breakfast/deserts and main meals of Fuel Your Preparation food tins that have a shelf life of up to 25 years.
Boxed for easy storage.
Weight 20 kg approx.
Brand Fuel Your Preparation.
This product is zero VAT rated.
Will come in multiple boxes well packed for protection (Pic for illustration only).
Storage of Tins
These tins last for at least 25 years, to ensure maximum lifespan, please follow these simple steps for storing your emergency food tins correctly.
- Avoid extreme hot and cold coditions. Store in a cool room or cellar ideally, not in a loft! Try to keep the temperature fluctuations as low as possible.
- Avoid Tin Damage. Store the tins where they are unlikely to be damaged or punctured. Small dents are fine as long as the integrity of the tin is not compromised.
- Keep Clear Of Vermin. Try to ensure the tins are unlikely to be targeted by rats and other vermin. Though very unliklely damage to the tins in this way will spoil the food.
- Spend £40 - FREE UK Postage
- Under £40 Royal Mail - £2.95
- Next Day - £5.95 UK
- EU Starting At £5.95
FREE UK postage for all orders over £40, with a delivery time of around 4 business days, NI FREE over £250 due to extra costs.
Next day delivery in the UK is available for £5.95, our cut off time is 12.30pm, orders after this time will be sent on the next business day, this is a Monday to Friday service.
We offer shipping to countries in the European Union shipping starts at £5.95.
Any errors in the information supplied are at the sole responsibly of the customer.
The company (us) shall not be held liable for delays with delivery of goods caused by third parties.
In the event of a lost package we will require up to 14 business days before being able to replace or credit for any lost goods.
Some items are restricted UK sales only, such as archery items, gas masks and foods containing meat are now restricted from entering the EU from the UK.
In this event the website may restrict these sales or we will contact you with available options and the chance to amend or cancel your order. As the importer you are responsible for ensuring that any goods imported are legal within your country.
All Archery sales will require photographic ID to verify over 18, this can be emailed to us to complete the order.
You the customer are responsible for any costs incurred on products supplied outside the UK, such as import duty and or VAT. We do not include such costs on our store as rates vary from country to country.
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK, in most cases orders have been returned to us by the post office as simply uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered.
Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a postage charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.