BCB Write Wet Waterproof Notepad A5
The BCB Write Wet Waterproof Notepad A5 can be used with normal ballpoint pens, crayons, pencils or permanent markers.
Ideal as part of a bug out kit.
- Tough, Water repellent paper
- Repels mud, oil & outdoor dirt
- Supplied with pencil
- Recyclable wood based
- 50 waterproof pages lined
- Environmentally friendly durable synthetic paper
- Elasticated band for keeping notebook closed.
- Interior elasticated band for holding pen/pencil
- Inch ruler on inside of cover (up to 7 inches) & CM Ruler on inside of back page (up to 18 cms)
- International Dialling world times
- Conversions, by Length, Area, Volume, Mass, Capacity, Fuel Consumption, Speed, Miscellaneous, Nautical, Degrees Celsius & Fahrenheit.
- Spend £40 - FREE UK Postage
- Under £40 Royal Mail - £2.95
- Next Day - £5.95 UK
- EU Starting At £5.95
FREE UK postage for all orders over £40, with a delivery time of around 4 business days, NI FREE over £250 due to extra costs.
Next day delivery in the UK is available for £5.95, our cut off time is 12.30pm, orders after this time will be sent on the next business day, this is a Monday to Friday service.
We offer shipping to countries in the European Union shipping starts at £5.95.
Any errors in the information supplied are at the sole responsibly of the customer.
The company (us) shall not be held liable for delays with delivery of goods caused by third parties.
In the event of a lost package we will require up to 14 business days before being able to replace or credit for any lost goods.
Some items are restricted UK sales only, such as archery items, gas masks and foods containing meat are now restricted from entering the EU from the UK.
In this event the website may restrict these sales or we will contact you with available options and the chance to amend or cancel your order. As the importer you are responsible for ensuring that any goods imported are legal within your country.
All Archery sales will require photographic ID to verify over 18, this can be emailed to us to complete the order.
You the customer are responsible for any costs incurred on products supplied outside the UK, such as import duty and or VAT. We do not include such costs on our store as rates vary from country to country.
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK, in most cases orders have been returned to us by the post office as simply uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered.
Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a postage charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.