C.A.T Tourniquet GEN 7
The CAT Combat Tourniquet GEN 7 is a must-have piece for any first aid kit, an essential item in a trauma kit on the battle field.
Despite the proven effectiveness of the Combat Application Tourniquet, the new C•A•T GEN7 goes even further toward making it easier and faster to use. All six components of the Combat Application Tourniquet have been re-designed and improved on the C•A•T GEN7.
1. Single Routing Buckle – Decreases blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, simplified training with single protocol application standards.
2. Windlass Rod – Increased diameter, enhanced strength, aggressive ribbing improves grip.
3. Windlass Clip – Bilateral beveled entry, rapid windless lock, bilateral buttress, added strength.
4. Windlass Strap – New reinforced strap, grey color for tactical considerations (black only).
5. Stabilisation Plate – Reinforced, beveled contact bar, improved comfort.
6. Free-moving Internal Band – Patented band within band, truly even distribution of circumferential pressure.
Modern military soldiers rely on the tourniquet to stop arm or leg blood flow due to injury on the battlefield.
Colour Black or Orange.
Brand C.A.T Resources.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.