Expedition Foods Survivor Asian Noodles with Chicken and Mixed Vegetables 25 Year
The nutritious Expedition Foods Survivor Asian Noodles with Chicken and Mixed Vegetables is truly a leap forward in freeze-dried food, . Tested to last up to 25 years, this food storage solution provides a balanced mix of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats to keep you fueled during any emergency.
In the great outdoors or at home and hungry, this Asian dish is stir-fried with chicken, egg noodles, green beans, mixed peppers, onions and sweetcorn. This popular chicken noodle recipe is delicious, easy to make, and perfect for a weeknight or weekend dinner.
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
- Palm Oil Free
- 25 Year Shelf Life
- 13 Servings
Each tin is perfect for ensuring you survive and thrive in any emergency by having a steady supply of wholesome, nutritious food stored and available. Whether it's a freak storm or natural disaster (earthquake, hurricane, tsunami), a power cut, have peace of mind knowing you are prepared for anything.
Survivor Foods tins are designed to be light-weight and easy to store, with a 25-year shelf life.
As freeze-dried meals, the preparation is simple: either portion out or use the whole tin. Add water and wait for the ingredients to rehydrate, giving you a delicious, nutritious meal for up to 13 people in just a few minutes.
Egg Noodles (51%) (Egg, Wheat) (Wheat Flour, Water, Egg Yolk Powder (1%), Salt, Raising Agents (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate)), Onion, Diced Cooked Chicken (17%), Sweetcorn, Mixed Peppers, Green Beans, Rapeseed Oil, Red Chilli Paste (5%) (Red Chilli, Sugar, Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Lemon Juice, Ginger Puree, Lemon Grass, Salt, Coriander), Salt, White Pepper, Cornflour, Garlic.
1. Mix can contents.
2. Put 60g / 2.11 oz of food from the can into a solid container.
3. Boil 120ml / 4 fl oz of water.
4. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
5. Cover and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
6. Stir, season to taste and serve.
Nutrition Per 100g
Calories 414g (Dried)
This product is zero VAT rated.
Storage of Tins
These tins last for at least 25 years, to ensure maximum lifespan, please follow these simple steps for storing your emergency food tins correctly.
- Avoid extreme hot and cold coditions. Store in a cool room or cellar ideally, not in a loft! Try to keep the temperature fluctuations as low as possible.
- Avoid Tin Damage. Store the tins where they are unlikely to be damaged or punctured. Small dents are fine as long as the integrity of the tin is not compromised.
- Keep Clear Of Vermin. Try to ensure the tins are unlikely to be targeted by rats and other vermin. Though very unliklely damage to the tins in this way will spoil the food.
Brand Expedition Foods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.