Grayl Geopress Covert Water Purifier
The Grayl Geopress Covert Water Purifier is packed with innovative features to maximise utility, versatility and performance, while not sacrificing form and function. The result is a purifier that delivers unprecedented results.
New cartridge design with One-Way Valve for electrolytes and drink mixes.
Requires zero setup time and makes 710 ml of clean drinking water in a blazing fast 8 seconds for on-the-go filtration and purification.
Allows anyone, anywhere, to drink from hotel sinks, beachside taco stands, public bathrooms and spigots, as well as rivers and lakes.
It's perfectly sized at 710ml (24 oz), and it's easy to pack, clip or carry. You'll be self-reliant, and just seconds away from making clean drinking water, anywhere.
99.99% of viruses (e.g. Rotavirus, Norovirus, Hepatitis A), 99.9999% of bacteria (e.g. E coli, Salmonella, Dysentery) and 99.9% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae).
Particulates (e.g. microplastics, sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene, chloroform) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic, chromium), using Active Technology: Electro adsorption (ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites).
- Soft comfortable pressing surface - SoftPress™ ergonomic comfort pads for non-fatigued pressing
- One-handed hydration - yes, we overlooked the importance of a fast-flow drink spout first time around!
- Eliminated threat of cross contamination - SimpleVent™ Cap protects spout from grime, dirt and germs
- 50% more capacity - at 710ml/24 fl oz, it is sized for adventure, while faster and easier - press and purify in 8 seconds (5 litres p/min)
- 50% longer cartridge lifespan - reduced cost per use (350 presses/250L)
- Non slip grip - TopoGrip™ tactile grip never slips
- It is darn tough - engineered and designed to survive 20' drop tests on to concrete
Height 26.5 cm / Diameter (at base): 8.6 cm.
Materials Polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic (BPA Free).
Warranty GEOPRESS is accompanied by a ten (10) year warranty covering workmanship and materials.
Colours Peak White, Covert Black, Olive Drab or Coyote Brown.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.