Mira CM-6M Full Face Gas Mask
The Mira CM-6M Full Face Gas Mask is the ultimate CBRN defense system.
- Chemical, Biological, Radiation & Nuclear Protection
- 20 Year Shelf Life
- Military Grade
- Brand New
- Perfect For Preppers
The military-grade technology used for this full-face respirator provides comprehensive protection against the full spectrum of CBRN agents and toxic industrial chemicals in the form of gases, vapors, and aerosols.
- 20-year shelf life
- Available with drinking system (optional)
- Compatible with the 3M Safety 6878 Spectacle Kit (sold separately)
- Uses widely available NATO-standard, 40-mm filter cartridges
- Trusted by police worldwide and government entities in the Czech Republic, Norway, Portugal, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait, Latvia and Lebanon
- Durable bromobutyl rubber construction (meets CBRN protection standards)
- Full-face panoramic design with a large visor to enable a wide-angle view
- Hypoallergenic inner mask prevents fogging, even under hard use
- Tested resistance to mustard gas penetration for nearly 30 hours
- Fits up to 2 standard 40-mm 1/7” NATO filter cartridges (widely available with varying protection levels)
- Optional pre-installed hydration system and canteen (drinking system variant). The canteen has a capacity of 900ml.
- Compatible with CamelBak water bladders with a Type M adapter (not included)
- Conforms to European quality and sustainability standards, marked with the CE symbol
- Meets all requirements under EN 136:1998, Class III
- Complies with all standards under EN 168 for impact protection.
The full-face respirator’s inner mask is made from a special hypoallergenic compound that ensures excellent tightness and avoids exhaled air contact with the visor to prevent fogging. It also reduces carbon dioxide(CO2) content in the mask’s inner space, which together with its favorable inhalation/exhalation breathing resistance, decreases the physiological burden for the user, providing more comfortable and practical all-day use.
The integrated speech diaphragm ensures at least 95% intelligibility of speech, allowing for easy communication with other members of your party. The mask is equipped with a five-point rubber-textile head harness to ensure a snug and lasting fit.
The CM-6M CBRN gas mask is produced in one size. To ensure proper functioning, the user’s face must be smooth, free of facial hair, sideburns and other hindrances at the points of contact.
The tactical gas mask is compatible with the 3M Safety 6878 Spectacle Kit (sold separately), with simple installation for those who are vision impaired and prefer not to wear contacts.
The filter is fitted to the mask by screwing to the left or right inhalation chamber. The unused chamber (without filter) is sealed with an inhalation chamber plug. It is necessary to ensure the plug is properly screwed and tightened.
Inhalation chambers of the CM-6 mask are ONLY compatible with Rd 40 x 1/7” thread in accordance with the EN 148-1 standard.
Selection of a suitable filter depends on the type and concentration of anticipated toxic agent. The CM-6 tactical mask equipped with a TIC or CWA filter is only safe for use in an environment containing at least 19.5% oxygen. The principles of filter selection and application are described in the filter user guides.
One size only, adjustable.
Filters sold separately.
Brand Mira Safety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.