Mira Haz-Suit Hazmat CBRN Protection
The MIRA Safety HAZ-SUIT makes NO compromises, be it a chemical attack or a dirty bomb.
- Chemical, Biological & Radiation Protection
- Practically Unlimited Shelf Life.
- Made In USA
- Military Supplier
- Puncture Resistance
Engineered to be one of the most durable, longest-lasting, and most flexible hazmat suit solutions on the market today, the MIRA Safety HAZ-SUIT provides comprehensive protection from a whole universe of CBRN agents and gives you a practical solution for decades to come.
Our HAZ-SUIT fabric is made from a durable, puncture-resistant film composite with an excellent barrier to over 125 chemicals including chemical warfare agents (CWA) and toxic industrial chemicals (TIC).
With an extensive chemicals-tested list, the MIRA Safety HAZ-SUIT delivers the ultimate in hazmat protection.
MIRA Safety Haz-Suit
- Comes in youth sizes to fit children as young as 4 years old.
- Ideal for CBRN civil defense applications.
- Used by professionals all over the world, including the US Military.
- Composed of rugged fabric with practically unlimited shelf life (compared to common hazmat suits with a 5-10 year shelf life).
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Tested & proven protection from a wide variety of CWA & ITC threats.
- Increased physical/tensile strength and broad chemical holdout for durable, long-lasting protection in the event of a disaster.
- Features a heat-sealed and taped stream for ideal protection from particulate and vapor hazards.
- Compatible with all MIRA Safety gas masks & full-face respirators.
- Offers reliable, long-lasting protection from deadly gases.
Because most people focus on gas masks and full-face respirators, they often overlook the crucial addition of a reliable hazmat suit, or they’ll go with the most basic low-cost alternative on the market.
But when it comes to preparation, you never know exactly what you’ll be facing—a single unexpected puncture to your radiation suit could compromise your health and safety.
Utilizing durable, puncture-resistant fabric (the same as military hazmat suits), we’ve developed a multi-purpose CBRN suit solution that serves as a biohazard suit, radiation protection suit, and chemical suit all in one.
Our HAZ-SUIT is a Level B hazmat suit available in six sizes to comfortably fit every member of your family or group and provide full-body protection from up to 8 hours of direct exposure to some of the deadliest chemical, radioactive (alpha particles), and toxic agents in the world today.
That’s enough time to get yourself and your party to safety without having to worry about unexpected punctures or dangerous exposure. And with its superior tensile strength, you’ll have added protection from punctures in the case of debris or slip-and-fall accidents.
Our MIRA Safety HAZ-SUIT suit makes no compromises when it comes to protecting you from potentially life-threatening CBRN agents, and you shouldn’t have to make any either.
Remember that in addition to a functioning respirator and HAZ-SUIT, you’ll also need reliable gloves, chem-tape, and boots to ensure proper protection from airborne contaminants, radiation, and other CBRN threats.
|2X/3X||6'2 - 6'5||220-300|
|LG/XL||5'7 - 6'2||160-220|
|SM/MD||5'3 - 5'7||120-160|
|XS||5'0 - 5'3||90-115|
|YL||4'2 - 5'0||60-90|
|YS||3'3 - 4'2||35-60|
Brand Mira Safety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.