Nitecore P20iX Flashlight
The Nitecore P20iX Flashlight has a maximum output of 4000 lumens from the 4 x Cree XP-L2 V6 LEDs and is powered by the Nitecore i Series 21700 li-ion battery which is included. The torch is rechargeable via a USB-C port at the head of the light.
The P20iX flashlight can also use 2 x single use CR123 cells, but please do not try to recharge these.
Designed for tactical applications, the Nitecore P20iX has a 2nd generation Strobe Ready switch which provides instant access to the strobe mode. This mode offers randomly changing frequencies which can cause strong dizzying effects, ideal for responsible emergency use. Next to the Strobe Ready (mode) switch sits the tactical tail switch which turns the light on and off and the mode button cycles through the brightness levels.
To provide fast access to your most frequently used outputs, the P20iX features two user modes:
- Daily mode: offers 6 brightness levels (ultralow, low, mid, high, higher, turbo) plus strobe - ideal for everyday use and law enforcement
- Tactical mode: offers 4 of the brightness levels (low, mid, high, turbo) plus strobe - designed for tactical applications
A fantastic all-round flashlight, the nitecore P20iX has a memory function, Advanced Tempature Regulation (ATR), anti-impact reverse polarity protection and a strong strike bezel.
It also comes with a range of accessories and is compatible with many additional accessories, such as the Nitecore NTR10 tactical ring, 32mm diffuser, gun mounts and Nitecore TSL10i signal light.
Brightness Levels - Using included NL2150HPi 21700 battery
Turbo: 4000 lumens - 30 mins runtime
Higher: 1700 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
High: 850 lumens 2 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 7 hrs 15 mins runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 38 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 2 lumens - 350 hrs runtime
Strobe mode: 4000 lumens
Brightness Levels - Using 2 x CR123 batteries (optional)
High: 1060 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 3 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 14 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 2 lumens - 120 hrs runtime
Strobe mode: 1060 lumens
Maximum beam distance 221 meters (116 meters with CR123 cells), waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
Includes: USB-C charging cable, holster, lanyard.
- Optical system with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Highly efficient constant current circuit
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operation for tactical applications
- Strobe Ready technology to enable quick access to Strobe mode
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for dizzying effects
- Tactical and Daily mode available
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with USB-C port
- Power indicator beside charging port shows remaining battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Strike bezel uses high strength silicone nitride ceramics to enable excellent glass breaking performance for emergencies
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
Length: 141.5 mm or 5.57".
Head Diameter: 31.8 mm or 1.25".
Tail Dimensions: 28.5 mm or 1.12".
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.