Nitecore TM20K Flashlight
The Nitecore TM20K Flashlight has been selected as a Red Dot winner of 2022, offering an impressive maximum output of 20,000 lumens from the 19 x Cree XP-L2 LEDs.
The torch is powered by built-in 9600mAh 21700 li-ion batteries, rechargeable via a USB-C port at the tail end and compatible with QC (adapter sold separately).
The Nitecore TM20K has a toggle switch at the base of the light to switch between daily mode, tactical mode and lockout. The brightness levels are operated by a metal power button on the tail end and a mode button on the side of the tail end. Additionally, the flashlight offers Nitecore's Strobe Ready function for fast access to the strobe mode and a power indicator built in to the power switch.
Extreme 20,000 lumens output & strobe to stop any nasty situation in its tracks!
Turbo: 20,000 lumens - burst only (press and hold Turbo ready switch, release to revert back to the previous mode).
High: 3100 lumens - 45 mins runtime
Mid: 1900 lumens - 1 hr 45 mins runtime
Low: 1050 lumens - 4 hrs 15 mins runtime
Ultralow: 320 lumens - 13 hrs runtime
Spotlight: 1200 lumens - 3 hrs 30 mins runtime
Floodlight: 1800 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe mode (20,000 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 290 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: USB-C charging cable, holster, lanyard.
- Lightweight, rigid and fast cooling tube built from unibody CNC technology
- Built-in 2 x 21700 rechargeable li-ion batteries with 9600mAh total capacity
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with USB-C charging port
- Ambidextrous tactical buttons specially designed for tactical activities
- Interchangeable Strobe Ready and Turbo Ready settings
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for emergency use
- Highly efficient constant current circuit
- Integrated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR)
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodised finish
- Tail stand capability
Length: 145.5 mm or 5.73".
Head Diameter: 50 mm or 1.97".
Tail Dimensions: 50 mm x 26 mm or 1.97" x 1.02".
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.