Uniden UBC-125XLT Scanner
The Uniden UBC125XLT is a compact 500 channel handheld scanner, which covers 25-88MHz, 108-174MHz, 225 - 512MHz and 806 - 960MHz with 5/6.25/8.33/10/12.5KHz frequency steps.
Includes Military Aircraft Band, CTCSS/DCS Squelch Modes and Alpha Tagging features too.
Ideal for listening to the communcation from Civil Air traffic Control, Boats, truckers operating on CB radio, Ham Radio/Amateur Operators, Sporting events, Churches and Mosques etc.
- 500 memory programmable channels in 10 banks
- Alpha Tagging - each channel can be assigned an Alpha Tag for easy identification
- Includes civilian aircraft and military aircraft Frequency Bands
- Close call RF capture with Do-Not-Disturb
- Close call temporary Store
- CTCSS and DCS squelch modes
- Direct access
- Lock-out function
- Automatic close call detection with tune into nearby transmission
- Triple-conversion circuitry
- Text tagging
- Priority scan with Do-Not-Disturb and priority plus Scan
- Scan/Search Delay/Resume function
- Custom/Quick/Turbo Search option
- Search lockouts
- Display backlight
- Signal strength meter
- Memory backup
- Key confirmation tones
- Battery save and low battery alert
- PC programmable - Optional software needed - please see instructions in page 34 of Instructions Manual.
- USB interface for connection to PC and for battery charging
The scanner comes with 2 x AA NiMH Rechargeable batteries, AC/DC adaptor with both EU 2 Pin and UK 3 PIn plugs and a USB cable, which enables you to charge it by using your i-Phone or other smart phone USB adaptor or if you are on the road, you can also charge it by using a USB adaptor, which plugs into the cigarette lighter socket of your vehicle.
Please note USB wall adaptor and in car USB adaptors are optional accessories, please see our accessories tab option of this scanner.
The box includes UBC125XLT scanner, antenna, belt clip, hand strap, 2 x AA Rechargeable batteries, USB cable, Euro and UK AC/DC adaptors, hand strap and owner's instructions manual.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.