Vehicle First Aid Kit BS8599-2 Large
The Vehicle First Aid Kit BS8599-2 Large is british standard compliant, ideal for cars, taxis and coaches where a larger first aid kit is required.
Car First Aid Contents
- 20 x Washproof Plasters – Assorted
- 2 x HSE First Aid Dressing – 12cm x 12cm Medium
- 2 x Disposable Non-Woven Triangular Bandage
- 2 x Adhesive Dressing Pad – 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 3 x Foil Blanket – Adult 130cm x 210cm
- 1 x First Aid Guidance Leaflet
- 20 x Moist Saline Cleansing Wipe
- 1 x Resuscitation Aid with One-Way Valve
- 1 x Universal Tough Cut Scissors
- 2 x Sterile Trauma Dressing – Medium 10 x 18cm
- 1 x Sterile Trauma Dressing – Large 15 x 18cm
- 4 x Burn Dressing – 10cm x 10cm
- 5 x Blue Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves – Large (Pair)
Size 240mm x 140mm x 90mm.
Weight 900 g.
- Spend £40 - FREE UK Postage
- Under £40 Royal Mail - £2.95
- Next Day - £5.95 UK
- EU Starting At £6.95
FREE UK postage for all orders over £40, with a delivery time of around 7-14* business days (*During Busy Periods).
Next day delivery in the UK is available for £5.95, our cut off time is 12.30pm, orders after this time will be sent on the next business day, this is a Monday to Friday service.
We offer shipping to countries in the European Union shipping starts at £6.95.
Any errors in the information supplied are at the sole responsibly of the customer.
The company (us) shall not be held liable for delays with delivery of goods caused by third parties.
In the event of a lost package we will require up to 14 business days before being able to replace or credit for any lost goods.
Returned orders due to non collection by customers when couriers have repeatedly tried to deliver, returns from customs from EU/NI orders will be refunded minus shipping costs entailed due to no fault of ourselves.
These items are UK sales only, Archery, Gas Masks and Meat Products, NO EXPORT to EU.
As the importer you are responsible for ensuring that any goods imported are legal within your country.
All Archery sales will require photographic ID to verify over 18, this can be emailed to us to complete the order.
You the customer are responsible for any costs incurred on products supplied outside the UK, such as import duty and or VAT. We do not include such costs on our store as rates vary from country to country.
Genuine postal losses are rare in the UK, in most cases orders have been returned to us by the post office as simply uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered.
Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a postage charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.